Axis Powers Hetalia. By Himaruya Hidekazu.
Also means Awesome Published History in the form of anime.
I loved it so much!!! *squeal* Especially since it's so dang funny!!! They turn history to a laugh attack. My mom thought I had officially gone insane since I laughed like the end of the world.
The Countries as we know them:
Countries in Hetalia:
- Greece- Loves cats, likes digging the ruins his mother left him
- England- Fat eyebrow-ed, sucks at cooking, can see faeries, occult maniac
- America- Hero complex, eats hamburgers for all meals, obsessed with video games, loves coffee
- France- Big flirt and pervert, too flashy, gay and straight (I don't know how he could be both)
- Germany- Muscle, military man, admires Roman Empire
- Italy- Always happy, weak, waves white flag all the time, Roman Empire's grandson, obsessed with pasta and pizza
- Japan- Major otaku, loves anime and yaoi, prefers 2D girls over 3D, shy, obsessed with cats
- China- Obsessed with Hello Kitty, loves pandas, likes being the big brother
- Russia- The devil reborn, loves vodka, has a scarf on 24/7
- Canada- the country nobody notices, has a pet polar bear that forgets it's master's name
- Spain- Overly obsessed with tomatoes, happy-to-go lucky
They made this so interesting, it's consuming. *faints*