Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

A blog!?


2/27/10

My friends are all (most) Facebook/Myspace freaks so I decided to be weird and created a blog! What a strange reason.

Well, I hate Facebook/Myspace (sorry if I offended you with that) so I wanted something about me but not on those sites. Simple as that.


This blog is dedicated to my love for the anime and manga world since I eat manga like I eat food. I post reviews, pictures, and updates. That's about it.


Thank you for actually coming upon this incredibly weird page. I will see you (maybe) again. Bye-bye


~Aoi ^o^


Fave Manga/Anime List:

D. Gray-man
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
Axis Powers Hetalia
Bleach
Shakugan no Shana
Zombie-Loan
Full Metal Alchemist
Shugo Chara
K-ON!
Rozen Maiden
Code:Breaker
Ouran High School Host Club
Naruto
xxxxHolic
Reservoir Chronicles: Tsubasa
Skip Beat
Gakuen Alice
DN Angel
Venus Versus Virus
Gentlemen's Alliance Cross
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Dear
Heart no Kuni no Alice (Alice in the Country of Hearts)
Vampire Knight

-and some I can't remember.......

No comments:

Post a Comment