Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Yaoi- Why am I obsessed?

2/28/10

I am currently obsessed with yaoi pairings for my favorite mangas. I'm not sure I should be, I mean, I am reading yaoi doujins and I'm a girl and they contain some rated R things that I should not be seeing yet (BTW I am currently still in 8th grade).
Pairings I like:

Lavi/Kanda
Kanda/Allen
Lavi/Allen
Ciel/Sebastian
America/England
China/Japan

o/////o Well, they're so cute and hot and.....and....... *nosebleed*

I have recovered here now, sorry everyone. I would have never considered seeing yaoi ever ,but, one day, I was on Youtube and I saw the title 'Yullen- Malchik Gey' It looked interesting so I clicked it. 

.............O.O....

And then I was exposed to the world between men.

Oh yeah and Yullen meant Kanda and Allen *blush* together. 

I am going too fangirl here. Well, that's for today! Bye-bye!




~Aoi ^o^

1 comment:

  1. *squeeks* I've just been introduced to the world of yaoi not long ago and I love it. I'm a girl, sophmore in highschool and I know my parents wouldn't approve but who cares?!? YAY thanks for blogging!

    Ciao

    -Italian Daisy

    ReplyDelete