1. Me: It's not much of a crush if I'm only crushing on him badly for like 2%.... I don't hate Japan, but yeah, I can't see him going out with me unless it's an anime convention, then, that's another story....mumble mumble mumble....
Me: Huh? Oh! Hey, Japan! Uh...you heard nothing, ok?! Nothing!
2. Me: I kissed my home country! Maybe it was that face-plant I had when I was five years old...
America: Exactly what were you doing?
Me: It's what we were doing. Remember, apparently I gave you my first kiss when I fell off that stupid swing.
America: I now know where your issues originated from.
Me: Well, excuse me, you and your little italics! I'm very sane! You sure were very heroic, saving me with that concrete pavement of yours!
3. Me: Yay, a date with England! At his house! But, seriously, don't cook for me....I'm good with just a cup of tea...
England: What's wrong with me cooking?
Me: Well...it's...uh...usually...um...what girls do, yeah, what girl's do on a first date! You know what I mean.
England: Those American traditions.....*sigh*
Me: Hey, it's my first date. You've probably been on over a billion seeing how long you were alive.
Me: Hey! Don't avoid me!
America: Stop using italics Hibi, they're not cool. Oh btw England, you're old.
England: You little-
4. Me: I must how never gone out on a date with China when he was my 'boyfriend' cuz there's no way my first date and first boyfriend are different.
China: Who's your first boyfriend, aru?
Me: You. Apparently.
Russia: Did I hear that you wanted to become one with me, da?
Me and China: WAHHH! RUN!!!
5. Me: I should have never gone to your house for our first date, England....we used protection right?
England: This never even happened!!
Me: Right......... I'll remember that......... *smirks*
England: Oh lord... I'll be hearing about this later, won't I? *facepalm*
Me: 'bout what? You mean our kid?*smiles*
6. Me: Yes! I married China! I feel a sudden sense of nationalism for my race.
America: You're Chinese?
Me: Yeah! And proud to be.
America: Good for you.
Me: You still owe me 40 million dollars in national debt, America. As China's wife, I demand you pay it now so I can by me my little tropical island!
America: Oh god.....
7. Me: Oh, look, we're happy together too....
Me: For my whole life....I'm pretty sure I won't live till 95 but, hey, let's be optimistic.
England: You mean dying from diabetes and heart disease when you're 50 from all that chocolate you eat.
Me: Are you trying to curse me?
England: If I were, I wouldn't even need to try-
Me: Hey England, I found some weird leather bound book with weird words and circles in it...
England: Don't touch that!
Me: Are we in Narnia?
England: I told you not to touch that!
8. Me: Spain wished he married me? Where'd he come from?
England: Hahahaha! Looks like you're too late!
Spain: Shut up! I'm still heart broken over that!
Me: Y'know this never exactly happened...
Try it out for yourself! It's interesting....
Feel free to send me your results too.