Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

LOL, Quizzes These Days....

Was funny so I wanted to share. Don't ask me why I took these. I was just curious.



Which Bleach captain will rape you? (For Fangirls ^_^) by YoshiCat1
Name
Age
This guy raped youHitsugaya Toushirou: You're so lucky ^o^
For this reasonAre you sure YOU didn't rape HIM?
How was it?I can't believe he raped me. O_O



Slave to a (male) Bleach Character! by RinTeufel
Name:
Age:
favorite animal:
Favorite food:
your a Slave to:Toshiro
The clothes you have to wear:a mini skirt and one of his shirts,
why he made you his slave:You cheer him up
He treats you like:A Toy
his affection is shown by:hugging and kissing you now and then
Sex:Is every night and usually Long and painful
he punishes you:with rough and Painful Sex!
How long his punishments last:1 hour
Where you have to sleep:In your own bedroom
after you've been his slave for:10 years
what happens next is:he makes you marry him
how much he loves you:
29%

¡In School With Naruto Guys and Girls! (Love life, personality in the Naruto World... ONLY GIRLS) THANKS FOR THE 50,000 HITS! by Lady_Isis
Real Name
Name you want in the Naruto World
Age
You are the...Geeky of your class
Who are your best friend?TenTen
You have a BIG crush onItachi
Does he like you back?Yes! you are HIS girl!!!
Who love you secretly?Kankuro: You're a kickass girl! just his type, you don't tolerate sh*t from anyone!
Who's going to help you with Maths?Temari
Your favorite teacher isKurenai-sensei: She's intelligent and pretty! and you always talk about guys!
And finally... your high school sweetheart is....Gaara


What the Naruto characters think of you(+pics & love life) (girls only)**Thanks for 17000 hits!**(Will add more at 25000 hits) by Flower Village
What's your name:
Your favorite color:
How old are you:
Your character's name is:Shigemitsu Momoko
You look like:
Your best friend:
Naruto thinks:She's like a sister to me.
Sakura thinks:Grr, she likes Sasuke too. But she's way better than Ino-pig.
Sasuke thinks:Maybe she could help me rebuild the Uchiha clan...(Me: O_O)
Shikamaru thinks:She is very intelligent, and I enjoy talking to her.
Ino thinks:She likes Sasuke too, and I think he likes her back. Grr...I'm going to kill her for stealing my Sasuke!
Choji thinks:She doesn't pay attention to my weight, or anything else for that matter. She has a one track mind, and that one track is Sasuke.
Kiba and Akamaru think:Kiba: I wonder if she likes dogs. Akamaru: Master, you like her, don't you?
Hinata thinks:She's a lot like me, only stronger.
Shino thinks:She's so quiet, just like Hinata
Tenten thinks:She's really cool, and a really skilled shinobi.
Lee thinks:I'll have to tell Sakura i've given her up for someone else.
Neji thinks:Tell me when she shuts up, then i'll be glad to say something.
Kakashi thinks:She is an exceptional ninja. I wouldn't be surprised if she became Hokage someday.
Gai thinks:Who?
Amount that Naruto wants to be your bf:
22%
Amount that Sasuke wants to be your bf:
20%
Amount that Shikamaru wants to be your bf:
8%
Amount that Choji wants to be your bf:
27%
Amount that Kiba wants to be your bf:
17%
Amount that Shino wants to be your bf:
27%
Amount that Lee wants to be your bf:
92%
Amount that Neji wants to be your bf:
55%
Amount that everyone likes you:
33%
Who you end up going out with:
Do you marry:No, but you date for a long time.
Do you have children:Yes, two boys and a girl.
What would your daughter look like:
What would your son look like:
How do you die:You die valiantly in a battle with your archenemy.
You and your bf's theme song:The Sweet Escape(Gwen Stefani and Akon)
Your color:Green
The amount of money you make in your lifetime:$727,938,291
How evil you are when you die:
50%
Your lucky number968
Your fortune for today(these come true most of theYour love life will be happy and harmonious.
What he never told you:He was gay.
Also:Thanks for wasting your time on my quiz, and please click my name to be sent to my roleplaying forum, which shares my name. Please join Flower Village today!
Also Also:

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha this makes me wanna e toshi-chii's slave too~!! XD jk jk

    ReplyDelete