Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

My future awaits...

9/27/10


Anyway, I've been able to finally scan my amazing pictures into the computer and edit them so they look fabulous. Of course, I'm cheap so they aren't Photoshop-like quality but they're pretty good considering I'm using a very limited free photo-editing program.


Here's some earlier ones I uploaded.


bluewings42_by_bluewings42-d2xhzd3.jpg







okita_and_kagura___color_crash_by_bluewings42-d2y0bzr.jpg




the_ocean_whispers_in_your_ear_by_bluewings42-d2y0xv1.jpg






Yeah, I know. Not much color and amazingness. Pretty crappy. Considering I only had Microsoft Paint and Photofiltre to rely on, it's pretty good.


Then, I discovered the 'Smudge Tool' on Photofiltre and BAM! I could do shadows and shades!!!





I was so happy! Anyway, I think they weren't so bad. I just had problems with finding a background, that's all.


Hope you like it. I would LOVE comments!!! ^_^


All these pictures, and more, can be found on my deviantART account: Bluewings42's DeviantART Profile


Aoi ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment