Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Drawings!

1/29/11


Remember that tablet I got for Christmas? Well, I can finally draw with it!


Such a big accomplishment, I know.


They're not the best for many reasons. 1) I am inexperienced. I go this like a month and 2 weeks ago. Uh-huh. 2) I don't have a single good cg program. So I'm using an online one. Bear with me.




And now, TA-DA, my new creations. There's a lot of Vocaloid works because I <3 Voclaoid.















Sooooooooo.....

What do you think? Good? Bad?

Please put a response so I know. Everyone are entitled to opinions.

Aoi ^o^

2 comments:

  1. All modern artists need new and exciting ways of exploring art and overcoming the fear and doubts that as individual painters suffer from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you've been wanting to learn How To Draw Manga, this is a great book for getting started. Simply follow the instructions and you'll start to get a feel for what to do. The more you draw, the more you see what works for you and your style.

    ReplyDelete